I have so much to tell you. The summer was so busy and so was my fall. I looked at my oldest fiber photos that I forgot to share. Much earlier this year my Surface design group did some wool dying at my house and lead by me. I chose to mostly work on getting some of these silk roving dyed so I could use them in my felting. The blackish roving was yellow but there was some rust in the jar and it went a cool black colour. I am sure I can never do that again.
I did each colour in a jar on the stove. I used the fast acid dyes that need the steaming heat.
Outside drying is some of our wool and silk wool fabrics.
It is out of focus by, here is a scarf Yvonne did, I think it also had rayon in it too.
Look at this great green and turquoise strip.
I had kind of a bad summer with my horse. Jester the Dark paint in behind has hurt himself and it was not looking good. Well I can keep him but he might not be sound enough to ride. He is finally off the medications but still has some selling. This fall I when shopping and bought Ace the new horse in front of the photo. He is so much smaller. We are still working out some ruff spots and learning about each other. So far he is very quiet and good on the trails we did last weekend.
I will try to get caught up in the next few days. I need to copy more photos off my phone and camera.