Thursday, January 27, 2011

Every Day Art Journal - Trail ride



I have another page done. This page is looking a little bit like scape book page but I really wanted to work on it here. I love riding my horse. Winter riding is kind of special time. A good friend gave me the die cut fabric snowflake the week before. I won a book with one of the tickets. It was like magic how it all went together.

I got to go riding again this past weekend and yesterday, our weather has been warm. The snow is really deep now (2 ft plus) and we have to be careful were we ask our horses to go. We might get them stuck. The lake is flooding, not sure how safe it is either, so not riding on the lake now. Talk about getting exercise, the horses for sure, but I have sore muscles too.

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! Love how the embellishments have meaning! Looks like a fun (if not cold) outing. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete