Saturday, February 12, 2011

Thinking on a new project


I bought some new fabric and I have been looking at a lot of blogs when my internet is working. It works today. I have thought of making a spider web quilt for at least two years. My mom made one about 11 years ago and give it to a cousin of mine for a new start in his life. Her quilt was plaid with a red background. I quilted one for a customer two years ago and thought yes I must make one. My new fabric is starting to make me think this is it. I also follow a blog Fibermania Here. I love her colours in this quilt. I also found this quilt on a blog Here at The Root Connection. I must get the fish pond quilt done, so I can move on to this quilt. I want to start cutting. I have stacks of fabric ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment