Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tin Box Exchange Round #5


Tonight is the Leduc Quilt Guild meeting and my block for the tin box exchange is due. I started it at 4 pm today. I am just getting it done in time. Any later and I would have to add $5 to the box.

This box had a theme of Special Occasions  and the fabric has balloons on it. I forgot to take a photo of the fabric. I thought Special Occasions needed a bow. I made my unit 1" and made the block 8 1/2" square. I only had a photo of a bow block and it is made mostly with triangles and squares. So easy peasy, Just silly to do all those little pieces with about 1 hour to do it in.


Here are the group of blocks done so far. There should be five by now but I guess the group is short one person. We may end up only having 5 blocks in our boxes.

I have to be honest,  I almost forgot about the block today. I had to get back to the weekly routine after holidays. Must go to meeting NOW!

3 comments:

  1. I miss my quity friends at the Leduc guild! Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute block..I am pretty sure it would have taken me more than an hour to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All tied up with a beautiful "little" easy peasy bow...in an hour!! It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete