Monday, November 12, 2012

Design Wall Monday Nov 12


I have some blocks on the wall this week, I missed last week. I have my black and grey blocks from the Rainbow Scrap Challenge to the left. On the right is Disappearing Four Patch blocks that I need to get in the mail. I want to do a few more and then send them to Erin at My Patchwork Life. She is taking in blocks to make quilts for the victims of Sandy. I thought I could help a little.

Check out what other are doing over at Patchwork Times.


Lex and I had a good day on Sunday and got our second title in Agility, Starters Games Dog of Canada with AAC. We passed our 2nd Starters Jumpers and finished up the Starters Classes. I think I got extra smiley because Lex Loves to carry his Ribbons, the whole rosette part is in his month with the tails hanging out. 

4 comments:

  1. Love those disappearing 4 patch blocks....gotta get mine in the mail too. Congratulations on the agility work...Lex looks very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a classic picture of Lex. I don't even know him, but he looks so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the spools on your design wall, and I love your dog carrying his ribbons! I have a lab too, and they are the best! Lex looks so proud of himself, as he should be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you and Lex...extra smiley is definitely called for when obtaining a Title!...love that Lex carries his own ribbons, happy puppy!...

    ReplyDelete