Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WIP Wednesday


I have been machine quilting like crazy the last few days. A couple of the quilts are all the same so I have not taken photos. Yesterday I saw a post to help those affected by Sandy. I did not want to send a whole quilt because of shipping cost but I could make blocks. I found My Patchwork Life who wanted disappearing four patch with floral prints and semi solid fabrics.


So I went digging last night and got started. Here are some four patch units that need the next step to cut it four times.


I have finished 8 and have 6 more ready to cutting. I have the pile of fabric at the top to still cut into.

I have linked up with Freshly Pieced

You should see the ice rain and then snow we are getting. Tomorrow is a snow day, the buses are not running so we do not go out. I will keep machine quilting. As I can get to work still.

1 comment:

  1. I made some of these disappearing nine patch blocks to send on too! Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete