Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Stitching


I have got more Hexagons done, and have four more laid out to finish. I kind of work on the colour from the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2013. January was Pink so I am a little bit behind. February is purple, so when these are done I will start the purple ones. I have not made up my mind as to how I will use them. Maybe applique then on to a background or add a neutral layer around and keep hand piecing them together.  We will just have to wait and see what I do. 

Check out the other Slow Stitching over at Kathy's Blog


My foot stool buddy. He was asking for something not sure what he needs. Maybe a dog cookie. We did not enter the agility trial this weekend. Maybe at the end of the month.

6 comments:

  1. Your pink hexies are adorable! They can be used to make so many wonderful projects :*) And I just love your foot stool buddy - looks like an excellent friend :*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hexi flowers are so adorable. I wish I had the umf it takes to sew them together. I really like the basting but hate stitching them together. A little bit of spring in the middle of winter, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little hexies. Enjoy your weekend off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pink hexies are beautiful! Love the colors, so vibrant and fun.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful flower garden that you are stitching! You don't have to decide on the garden layout yet...lots of stitching still to do! LOL Love your stitching buddy :)
    Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete