Friday, March 17, 2017

Follow Kaffe Fassett


I have my 6th Finished top this year! Must be a record for me. 
I have to quilt more of them now. 

If you have looked at my blog much the past few years, I keep working on quilts that use Kaffe Fassett Collection. I love most all of his fabric. It is bright and bold and I love how true the colours are. It goes well with my hand dyed fabric and solids and batiks. I started this summer


The quit is long and narrow so I wanted to show it off the other way too. One row is hiding so I will stay on the fence. 


Today my black lab helpers. I am dogs sitting for a friend so I have a matched pair of black lab girls. They are loving the warm melting tempters. It was very wet today but I still got my photos done. 


I have added this post to Crazy Mom Quilts, and Confessions of a Fabric Addict


When I have the quilting and binding done I think I will add this quilt to the for sale page. 

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great use of the larger scale KF prints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a lovely piece--I especially like the black strips--they make those blocks all stand out...beautiful hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete