I got the last of the charity quilts done for The Great Canadian Quilt Bee and Ronald McDonald House. I started working on blocks back in January and ended up deciding to make 3 quilts to give away and one for me to keep. I got all 3 charity quilts done. This is the last one. The quilt for me is close to being done too.
Here are all three on the fence together. I made the 4 by 6 block size, so the larger size they were looking for. I used Cheryl Arkison's slab blocks as the pattern, Then I also have at least one Canadian fabric in each block. Sometimes there is a extra maple leave fabric too. I had some black, red and teal maple leave fabric to add in.
Gemma my Lab got to get into the photo too. Yes the sun was crazy bright and hot.
You can see some of the cute fabrics that got added into this quilt. I did some fuzzy cutting to get the animals just right.
Here are the 3 quilts
The labels that I made for the backside.