Monday, January 8, 2018

On Ringo Lake


I have been working on the Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt On Ringo Lake. The link is where you can find all the information about the clues. Maybe you want to start it now that you see the finished quilt. Bonnie is also doing a linky party today, So here is that link.Go see how others have been doing with their quilt. I know some did some different colours. 

I am far from done. I have 13 blocks done so far. That is not even half yet. I do have all my units done, like the nine patches in the center and All the flying geese. 


Here is one of the blocks. I really love the colours of this year mystery. 


See lots of units ready for the next step. I even have some rows of units ready for the block. I still have lots to do. 

Today is Monday so I have also linked up to Design Wall Monday  

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I'm still assembling units...part of Clue 3 and part of Clue 4...but I'm enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete